Want to talk to a College for America representative? Contact our Admissions team at 1-855-764-8CFA, option 2, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
How do I apply to College for America?
There are four steps to enrolling in College for America.
1. Complete the application
2. Sign the admissions forms
3. Contact Student Financial Services to discuss your payment options
4. Have a Welcome Call with an Academic Advisor
You must complete these steps before you can begin the program.
What are the technology requirements?
The College for America application and program is only accessible using Google Chrome. You can download a free Google Chrome browser here. We are not tablet or mobile-friendly at this time.
What are my payment options?
As a College for America student, you may have the following options available to pay for tuition:
1. Financial Aid- You may qualify for Federal financial aid. Click here to learn more about financial aid and how to apply.
2. Payment plan- If you don’t qualify for financial aid, there are two ways to pay for your tuition: a series of monthly payments or a lump sum payment at the end of your term. College for America terms are 6 months in length.
3. Tuition reimbursement- Many employers offer tuition assistance or reimbursement. Contact your Human Resources department to learn more about receiving or applying for tuition reimbursement.
You will receive more information about payment plans once you complete the application process. Even if your employer is covering the cost of your tuition, you are responsible for setting up your payment option by the 28th day of your term.
To learn more about your payment options, contact our billing office, Student Financial Services, at SFSCFA@snhu.edu.
When will I start the College for America program?
To remain flexible for our students, we have start dates on the first of every month. To begin next month, you must complete the admissions steps listed above by the 20th of this month.
If you are receiving or applying for tuition reimbursement from your employer, you may be required to begin on a specific date. Contact your employer for more information.